Join Indian Cyclists Network
Good that you are doing your research.
Evrything's available online. Do a simple search.
Pause and think why no one has Schnell.
Few questions about Schnell. Go to the shop and check this out:
1) Where is it made? The shopkeeper may tell you Germany, but look for it on the frame.
2) Does it come with a user manual?
3) What is the warranty like? On the frame as well as the parts?
4) Seek a detailed list of components from the retailer and send it to me.
5) Is it available from an authorized dealer in Bangalore who can provide good after-sales service?
Note that buying a bicycle is similar to buying a car or a motorbike. It is a vehicle in/on which you are transported. Thus, the most important factor that comes into play is your safety.
I keep telling people to avoid Schnell because in my opinion, it does not satisfy the above five points I have listed to my liking.
I reiterate here again, don't fall for looks. A bicycle is way beyond that, as you will soon realise when you go off road with your friends.
Most people who own a Schnell have never been off road in their lives. They just want a "different" bicycle that people will notice.
To me, that's just being foolhardy.
There are various other much more reputed and established brands to consider:
1) Giant 2) Trek/Gary Fisher 3) Cannondale 4) Kona 5) Fuji 6) Specialized 7) Schwinn, even 8) GT
Check out these brands before deciding. Do an online search.
No doubt about it. The Mach is a very good bike. A friend of mine has attached dropbars to it and converted it into a road bike (Not a very efficient one though) :)
I have a few questions:
1) Why do you need an MTB?
2) Why Schnell?
hi mohan, i feel you should buy a schnell rover it is a to good bike, will you belive a cycle group in delhi bought 20 rover 1.0 for them selfs chk out face book clubfitline you will see all the pics.
me... near yeswanthpur... other side of bangalore... doctor in M.S.Ramaiah... jus finished my MBBS...
hi ive got a herculus roadeo torrent as well.. how old is ur bike ??
Welcome toIndian Cyclists Network
Sign Upor Sign In
© 2020 Created by Amit Bhowmik.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.