Indian Cyclists Network



I got TREK 3700 (2012) which got punctured last week, I took the rear wheel to the local cyclewala and after checking he told me that there is no puncture and put the same tube back, when he inflated it, I could notice that the air was coming out of the valve. He couldn’t fix that problem since he has very basic setup and I got a new tube fitted (not the Schrader one).


Now I need to some help from you,

  • Where will I get my old tube repaired if just the valve is faulty
  • Where will I get the original/better quality tube for my TREK 3700



Thanks in advance,


Views: 145


You need to be a member of Indian Cyclists Network to add comments!

Join Indian Cyclists Network

Comment by Amit Waikul on June 26, 2013 at 3:08pm
Thank you guys.
Comment by vivian on June 25, 2013 at 9:15am

They make tubes for most bikes. Check if they have your type, and get the closest dealer next to you.
You may phone GRL on their office number

Comment by Vinni B on June 24, 2013 at 8:12pm

 You should visit a firefox outlet close to you, they will be able to help you out with a new tube as well as checking if the fault on the current one can be repaired.


  • Add Photos
  • View All



© 2020   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service