Indian Cyclists Network

i am actually confused on which bike i should actually choose so please advise
the options are GT agressor 1.0, trek 3700, and schwinn frontier expert.
also please advise if i can get better bikes in the sub 18 K category but i need a hardtail only

Views: 175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Trek 3700 comes with a limited lifetime warranty on the frame. It is sturdy bike with quality components. I've done about 8000kms, (which includes offroad rides at Yeoor and SGNP) on this bike in past one year and still it is as good as new. Also consider opinions of users of the other model you have mentioned and then take your decision.
GT agressor

My experience with Trek 3700 is bad ( I have Merida & Firefox as well) including that of my friend who is using Trek 4300. With a run of about 4000KM the 3700 rim has cracked at the joint. Whereas 4300 the rim crack along break pad surface. These bikes are priced higher without any merit and should not cost more than 10K(Trek 3700).  For reasons of economy Europeans, Americans & Japanese are sitting in China and manufacturing these products. But the Chinese raw material quality is suspect. I have been to China a dozen times & have imported Mech items reached to conclusions.

I have no confidence on these bikes anymore doing downhill at high (55KM/Hr) speeds.

Hello Mr. Vinoo,

We really regret for these mishappenings.

You are requested to provide us the purchasing details of both of these bikes and mail us images of the defective portion. 

We are assuming that you are using your bike for rough & tough kind of biking & you have done so many mountain biking trips too with your Trek 3700. ( refer : http://cyclists.in/photo/photo/listForContributor?screenName=0n42ua... ).

Keep Biking.........

Firefox Bikes

thank you for the advice and i am going to do some pretty rough riding especially downhill so maybe i will have to go with the agressor.
but what are the opinions on the schwinn?????i

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service