Indian Cyclists Network

I'm a bicycle enthusiast, innovator, daily commuter, mountain biker, road (long distance) cyclist and bicycling promoter. After owning couple of bicycles and riding many types of bicycles, I would like to make my own custom bicycle from scratch (not literally!).

I want to create a tough vehicle with qualities of a typical road bicycle. I'm looking for quality components and accessories made by good and renowned manufacturers. Where I could them or order from? Can you please help me out in same?

Views: 585

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Agreed.
But, the thing here is that if you try and source a frame locally, you are only going to get the Roadster/Kala-ghoda/Doodhwala frame, and they by no way offer a comfortable ride.
If you want a high end frame, try sourcing (online) one from Colnago or Surly or Gunnar etc. but are not going to be cheap, but are light.
But about building one, I am almost clueless, I only know that you need a lot of practice just before you start to weld it. You can try and build a lugged frame, it will be partially easier because very less welding is involved, but again, I am clueless.

Thanks for suggestions!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service