Indian Cyclists Network

Hay Friends,

Greetings to all. This is my first post in this forum. I am from Bangladesh which is just beside Calcutta. I often visit Calcutta as some of my friends lives there. I am going to buy a Mountain Bike for below purpose:

Purpose of use: To be frank, I will abuse it a lot. I ride bicycle regularly (5-10 km each day) with 20-25 (times)  4-5' (feet) jump on a hard trail. I do some stunt as well.

Budget: 25000 (INR)

Consideration: Trek 4300 Disc, Gary Fisher Marlin/Wahoo 2011, GT avalanche, Cannondale

Where I can find a good bike at Calcutta? Need specific address.

I don't like rear suspension because it costs a lot. Please friends suggest me something durable that will not break!! I am attaching the picture of my current bike which has already got a broken front suspension. Thanks to all for suggestion and recommendation.

Love you all, love this forum!! :D

Views: 2391

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

send me link man.......... i didnt find u @ FB.

akram_brac@hotmail.com      find with the email address ;)

Find me @ FB

Hill Storm,my own photo-Wid Sunglass

Its the Giant STP series I was looking for!!
normally a good hardtail comes with a good suspension fork>according to good suspension fork< go for suntour v3, or rockshox dart or tora> these are the best in the class. go for the bikes with these forks
Thanks a lot Vivek.. I am going to buy a TREK GARY FISHER WAHOO DISC.. With SR Suntour SF11 XCM-PM-HLO with alockout, preload, custom G2 Geometry, 46mm offset crown, 100mm travel.. I think its a good fork and better than Spinner 300  on Trek 4300D...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service