Indian Cyclists Network

I'm selling my bike off because I'm going to go to the UK on a long term basis and will buy a new one there.
Frame size is 54cm usage is about 3500 kms bought on 24th december 2009

Selling for Rs. 28,000.

Frame: superlight aluminium
Front Fork: Bontrager carbon
Front Derailler: Shimano Tiagra
Rear Derailler: Shimano 105
Crankset: Bontrager Select 52/42
Shifters: Shimano Tiagra STI
Seatpost : Bontrager carbon
Saddle: Bontrager Race Lux
Wheels: Bontrager SSR with Tiagra hubs
Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport
Pedals: Alloy/nylon road w/clips and straps
Speedometer: Trek 6i

Here's what the bike looks like - http://www.cyclists.in/photo/albums/the-trek, this is an old album, I'll upload the latest photos soon.
or people in mumbai can meet up and have a look at it and test ride it in person.

Give me a call on 9820188716 or mail me: shreyas.rele@yahoo.co.in, if you are interested.

Views: 348

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Ok I have uploaded some latest photos of the bike, please have a look.
http://www.cyclists.in/photo/albums/the-trek

Its a very well maintained bike with tiagra groupset and 105 RD. Interested people please reply! :)
Hi Shreyas,

Can u tell me the original price of this cycle?

One more question..i am participating in Mumbai-Pune & Pune-Baramati cycle races. Also in BRM rides..so it will be a good on this cycle?? Uptil now i had participated in all these races on my single gear hero hawk...
Original price was Rs. 46000 and yes you can participate in races. This is an entry level racer and riders do use the same cycle in races including pune-baramati, I had finished the 300 BRM in march so yes its good for longer distances too. Also, quite a few people on this site use this cycle, its a fast bike and quite reliable too.
Thanks..i will contact u as soon as possible after consulting some of mine cycling friends in Pune.
ok, let me know.
This bikes geometry and gruppo is decent enough to make it a good criterion style ride.

That's a reason why I'd be interested in it myself for an alternative to my Masi Caffee Doppio Racer when I want speed rides.
Would it be possible to have it shipped to Gurgaon? I'm interested in having another road bike up here.
Hi..

This bike is sold or left??
Hi, This bike is not for sale anymore.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service