Indian Cyclists Network

2011TREK WITH HYDRO DISC BRAKES BRONZE COLOUR

COLOUR:- bronze colour
PERIOD:-APPROX ONE MONTH OLD
REASON OF SALE:-upgrading
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS:-09769712311(FAISAL)
FRAME SIZE:-18
HYDROLIC DISC BRAKES
FOR SEPCS:-http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/mountain_hardtail/4_series/430...

Views: 178

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Rafiudeen!...can I ask you which model are you upgrading too....Actually I too have put up my Schwinn for sale as I wish to upgrade to a better , and lighter bike (though have no complaints with Schwinn)...I was toying with 4300 D as an upgrade model..but couldnt make up my mind...

HI SOM,

REALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY WAS BUSY LIKE MAD AT MY WORK PLACE ,I REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT MY BIKE HAS BEEN SOLD AND I AM UPGRADING TO CANNONDALE TRAIL SL 3 2011 ANYWAYS ONE OF MY FRIEND HAS ANOTHER 2011 TREK V BRAKES FRAME SIZE 19.5 IF INTERESTED I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HOOK U UP WITH HIM SO PLEASE TELL ME WHENEVER SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE

Hey Buddy...No probs @ all...tx for the reply anywayz..Having heard from u..I checked out abt SL3 @ Joe's stable (Firefox @ Thane)...seems to be a cool machine...I rode a Trek 6000 today and found it to be a lil drag in comparison to my Hybrid Schwinn Sporterra which runs as if possessed :)

Am wondering will the SL3 also gimme the same feeling like Trek 6000 r will it be quicker and easier..?

I am basically a Roadie...with limited off roading...your advise will be apprciated...

Tx and TC

BUDDY TREK 6000 IS A MOUNTAIN FRAME  SO Comparision between a hybrid and a mountain bike is just not right as they are of different catogries i have heard that schwinn hybrids are among the best avaliable so if u r a on roader then hybrid would be prefered but where as i am concerned i would prefer a mountain bike with road tyres since mumbai roads r bad it's as good as doing off road and besides i do not give much imp to speed and travelling faster so mountain is my prefered choice

if you compare a trek 6000 to cannondale sl 3 then cannondale sl 3 is mutch lighter it depends what u prefer ...

one of the reasons i shifted from trek to cannondale is the weight

hopes this helps u decide

Hi Rafiudeen, can you give me the contact of the person selling 19.5 frame trek?

Thanks in advance..

Hey Buddy! Thanks for your reply...1 last Question for the Road...Where are you sourcing your SL3 from..? Is the vendor in Mumbai...Can you share the co-ordinates just in case I wish to pick one up myself..

Cheers

I GOT IT FROM PRO 9 FASAIL NUMBER IS 9769712311 HE EVEN HAS THE TREK 2011 19.5 FRAME SIZE FOR SALE YOU COULD TALK TO HIM FOR THE SAME

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service