Indian Cyclists Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Cycling' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Action Cam for Cycling

Hi,  Can anyone suggest a good action camera to record while riding and click pictures.  Something that is not as expensive as GoPro or the…

Started by Rohit Madhusoodanan Menon

1 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by siddhesh sharma

Mumbai Riders- Cycling from Mulund to CST (Gateway Of India)

Hello, I will be cycling from Mulund to CST (Gateway Of India) on Sunday, 27th March 2016. I am alone and looking for someone to ride along…

Started by Manan Dagli

0 Mar 25, 2016

Vintage and classic bicycles in India

I'm a bicycle enthusiast, innovator, daily commuter, mountain biker, road (long distance) cyclist and bicycling promoter. I would like to k…

Started by Sachchidanand Swami

13 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Aaron Court

Need help to make a custom bicycle

I'm a bicycle enthusiast, innovator, daily commuter, mountain biker, road (long distance) cyclist and bicycling promoter. After owning coup…

14 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Sachchidanand Swami

Cycling as a sport

Hi All, I'm a 26 year old IT engineer from NCR. During school days, I just loved riding my bicycle and rode a lot. Now from some time, my…

Started by Himanshu Gupta

2 Aug 11, 2014

Routine rides other than events

Most of time I see (on social networking sites and this website also) people letting know others about upcoming cycling EVENTs only. I hard…

2 May 9, 2014

Health Benefits of Cycling

It is widely acknowledged that cycling is one of the best ways for people to achieve good health and fitness and it is one of the fastest g…

Started by Akhilesh Dalia

0 Apr 19, 2013

Cycling in Lucknow

Hi everybody. I've enjoyed the company of cyclists in Pune and have recently been bitten by the Randonneuring bug. Unfortunately I shall so…

Started by Rushil Fernandes

0 Oct 25, 2012

New biker in Delhi

I am planning a long bike journey (20000 kms, starting December) The formal preparation for this began 3 days back, with me buying my bike,…

Started by karan

2 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Varun Chhabra

Cycling in Mumbai article in Cycling Plus

Hi everyone, I was fortunate to be working in Mumbai last year and met up with Amit Bhowmik for a Sunday morning ride through the city. You…

Started by Richard Goslan

0 Oct 13, 2011

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service