Indian Cyclists Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Cycle' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have anyone used www.bikeinn.com or chainreactioncycles.com for cycle parts

Hello Mates, Has anyone used any of the above sites to order cycle parts to India? I want to know are these sites reliable and do we get r…

Started by Hitesh S Sathawane

0 Dec 6, 2019

Bicycle sale

We need to have a tab for sale of used cycles on this network. In absence of such a tab, I am posting on 'Discussions'. Hope this is alrigh…

Started by Dauji Saha

1 May 2, 2019
Reply by Dauji Saha

Need help to buy a new bicycle for daily use

Plan to use the cycle for riding to work, and also weekend recreation. Should be able to use it for almost 15 km/day... Budget around  10 K…

Started by Ramjee Nagarajan

0 Apr 3, 2016

Support Lift Cycle Ban in Kolkata

Dear Cycling Fraternity You may be aware about the extended ban of cycles & non motorized transport (hand carts , cycle vans etc) in ko…

Started by Vinay

2 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Vinay

Is it worth buying Home Cycle Trainer ?

Hi Friends I'm from Chennai. Please suggest me and give your feedbacks about the Home Cycle Trainer. I have plan to buy Home Cycle Trainer…

Started by Arvind

1 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Vinit Kale

... '4th hand'

There is a small gem of a Park Tool that has helped me a lot : Cable Stretcher.  For fine adjustment of cable and for fixing and doing all…

Started by Abraham N. A.

1 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Will Satur

Congratulation on the Publication of the 1st NewsLetter from Cyclists.in

Amit Bhowmik has done another 1st. The Newsletter from Cyclists.in With this newsletter a better awareness amongst the netizens, leading t…

Started by Sunil Gandhi

2 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Ankur

Appeal to support Cycle Chalao! for winning the Unreasonable Institute Challenge - 2011

I hope all of you here appreciate our efforts and support us: Help send Cycle Chalao! to the Unreasonable Institute! Click here to support…

Started by Raj Janagam

0 Jan 30, 2011

SALE - Mounatin Cycle San Andreas DHS

Selling: Mountain Cycle San Andreas Downhill/Freeride Bike. (Sz:M, 6" Travel Fr/Rr)   USED Drop me a msg here on Cyclists.in! -Vinay Meno…

Started by Vinay Menon

1 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Gautam Deshmukh

Getting a bicycle in Ahmedabad - need help

Hi... I am planning to get a bicycle in Ahmedabad. budget is around 8-9k and I have shortlisted these cycles 1) Hero Octane Recra / Spear…

Started by Arvin

8 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Arvin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service